Monday, June 20, 2022





 TEXAS REPUBLICAN PARTY GOES ALL QNON WHILE LOSING REALITY TO THE TRUTH



Any Republican unwilling to denounce the following from the Texas Republican Party is unfit for public office and is guilty of betraying our constitution and everything good about this country.

"WASHINGTON, June 19 (Reuters) - Republicans in Texas formally rejected President Joe Biden's election in 2020 as illegitimate and voted in a state-wide convention that wrapped up this weekend on a party platform that calls homosexuality an "abnormal lifestyle choice."



THE BLIND SUPPORT OF IGNORANT PEOPLE, A WORLD WIDE DEPRESSION, AND THE REPRESSIVE TREATY OF VERSAILLE WHICH BROUGHT WWI TO AN END BROUGHT ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF GERMANY, ITS PEOPLE, AND THE DEATH OF SOME 20 MILLIO PEOPLE

"homosexuality an "abnormal lifestyle choice."  Do you know how many of us died in the camps.  Do you understand how many children are damaged every day because parents are too ignorant to know that little five year old many not be straight.

I love all people.  I do not like the term LGBT+ because I do not like cubbyholes.  I am who I am, and I am more than how I express human intimacy.  And after nearly 18 years of abstinence what would you call me?

I would love to find a man who is earthy and just loves humanity and all its diversity.  But I do not believe any such man exists.

I am so proud of my unofficial grandchildren.  Watching the 7 year old nearly properly swim the length of the pool was amazing.  I was with him  the entire time.  Father's day was amazing for me. watching the 8 and 12 year old do two full laps in the pool without stopping just blew me away.  

With so much joy in the world, how can anyone have so much hate in their heart?  

SO MY FINAL QUESTION IS, ARE WE GOING TO SALUTE THESE FASCIST REPUBLICANS OR CALL THEM OUT?

THIS MORNING CARLOS CASCOS CALLS OUT COMMISSIONERS COURT FOR SUPPORTING SPACEX.  WILL HE TELL ELON MUSK HE DOES NOT WANT HIS VOTE OR TO NOT TO DONATE TO REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES - HELL NO - YOU PEOPLE ARE SUCH FOOLS

No comments:

Post a Comment