Tuesday, June 14, 2022


 THE TERM MENTAL ILLNESS SHOULD BE CHANGED TO CEREBRAL NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE

The term cerebral neurological disease more accurately describes what is happening.  There is a reason the psychiatrists label and medicate with up two three medicines with the majority of patients getting no relief- their treatment plan is label and medicate.

When the first medicine does not work, they give you a second to enhance the first.  Then when the two medicines cause neurological responses they give you a third to address  the side effects.  You are getting no help, but the doctors and pharmaceutical companies are making a fortune.

Part of the problem is paper pushers write all these rules which force really bad medicine.  I would never allow a doctor who graduated a Texas Medical School to treat me.  When you have to hire doctors to be the chief of the department who graduated medical school in third-world countries and got all their advanced training in third-world countries there is a reason.  Your reputation is bad and the best want to have nothing to do with you.

I am not saying you cannot find good doctors from third world counties, you can, but our medical schools are in a sad state of affairs when that is where they have to go to find doctors to teach and head specialty departments. I will say I know an excellent Pakistani neurosurgeon in McAllen, but the VA refused to accept his recommendations.  That is how I ended up in San Antonio, and from an Anglo doctor the VA approved the same treatment plan, they rejected from the Pakistani doctor.

IN THE FIELD OF CEREBRAL NEUROLOGICAL DISEASE, MORE AND MORE MEDICAL SCHOOLS ARE DROPPING PSYCHIATRY IN FAVOR OF NEUROPSYCHIATRY 

A neuropsychiatrist will do a full endocrinological workup which will include human growth hormone if indicated.  The military has been very successful in using human growth hormone to treat active service personnel after a traumatic head injury wherein the pituitary has been injured.  The treatment happens after testing.

In psychiatry these quacks give you a serotonin uptake without first even checking  to see if you have a deficiency.  This is the cause for the high failure rate.  In fact it is a cause for some really bad side effects.  If you do not have a deficiency, then why supplement?  I can assure you unless there is a medical emergency a neuropsychiatrist will not give you any of these medicines until you are checked for deficiencies.

THE HISTORY OF WOMEN AND HISTERIA

Every woman knows what they or their friends go through during their monthly cycle.  Their estrogen levels go wild which can cause major mood swings.  It is a cerebral neurological reaction.  A neuropsychiatrist will give a woman a topical estrogen cream while they are breastfeeding to keep their estrogen at normal levels which can avoid some levels of depression.  They do not tell the woman to stop breastfeeding, they simply treat the problem.  They do not give the woman a serotonin uptake. 

THE BRAIN THROUGH THE HYPOTHALAMUS, PITUITARY, AND ADRENAL GLAND PRODUCE MANY HORMONES AND CHEMICALS WHICH REGULATE MOOD

A neuropsychiatrist will look at all these variables, before treatment.  Yes you will have to go to San Antonio or Houston to find one, but it is worth your good health.

Far  too many doctors believe patients are addicted to going to the doctor.  False.  It can be devastating to keep on going and going to just get nowhere.  You give up.  Then depression sets in.  And then a quack psychiatrist starts to pump you with drugs.

PSYCHOANALYSIS  CAN WORK IN THE HANDS OF A QUALIFIED PSYCHOANALYST

There is no magic here.  You just need someone to teach you how to identify your trigger points, and how to manage them.  Some cannot be avoided and some can never be managed.  But the power of knowing this helps.  Knowing you have a real cerebral neurological disease and not a mental illness completely changes how you think about yourself.

Yes, I have some very addictive traits.  If uncontrolled I would have sex several times a day.  But soon I will be at 18 years of abstinence.  How? a realization I do not have to give in to the urge.  My libido is crazy.  And for the record my libido was crazy even when my testosterone was under a 100, which is considered major hypogonadism. I remember going 5-6 times in one night and still wanting more.  Nothing has changed except I learned I did not have to give into it.

I do not drink, but my craving for Bourbon is non-stop all day.  I learned I do not have to give into it.

Even though I never really smoked, I crave a cigarette all day every day.  It is the brain and a very good psychoanalyst taught me it is okay to not give into the urges.  Trust me if I caved to the drinking I would be drunk all day every day, while chain smoking and having sex endlessly every day with as many people as possible.  

Now I will say since the brain surgery to drain the fluid, all of these urges have decreased significantly.  A 15 minute surgery changed everything without pushing endless drugs on me.  I would say the urges are still there but very minimal. Brain surgery not drugs.

OKAY THIS GOT LONG, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA - TOMORROW WHY MARIJUANA NEEDS TO BE LEGALIZED NOW TO  TREAT ANXIETY AND A HOST OF OTHER ISSUES

Texas does not want to fix its cerebral neurological disease problem.  It just wants to jail people, give them a lethal injection, or make them homeless.  None of this is necessary.

SSI DISABILITY

In working with good doctors we have honestly disclosed to Social Security the patient is self medicating with marijuana.  I convince the people I am helping the neuropsychiatrist needs to know so he/she does not mix in medications which would be contra indicated.

The Social Security Agency understands without marijuana to help treat a host of cerebral neurological diseases, people are going to end up being criminals, killing themselves, or worse killing others.  It is a major source of homelessness.

When I help these people we never lie.

I am working on housing rules, and Child Protective Services rules on this issue.  But Texas is stubborn and very anti-science.

I WOULD NEVER USE MARIJUANA 

First I have a host of lung disorders so I am not putting any type smoke into my lungs.  It is also one reason I still use the mask most of the time.  There are a host of things in the air which can make me sick, which have nothing to do  with COVID.  It also helps me with my allergies.

Further, I will not lie, I have smoked marijuana and inhaled.  I actually in college preferred the bong. After one really bad experience, I stopped.  But since then I have tried it a few times. At this point it does nothing for me except causes me to pitch a tent.  Embarrassing, but funny when at the beach.

My last experience was a year ago last May in California.  I tried a sour patch with marijuana.  Other than leaving me with a headache in the morning it did nothing for me.

But just because it does nothing for me, doe not mean it is not life saving  for others.

This is long and tomorrow I will address the criminal issues and how Texas is actually making things worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment